Monday, August 13, 2012

First Four Days of "School"

Day 1:

Southern Culture
...and cuisine


History

...and Karate practice
No reason to fear historical artifacts


Development of Technology

One of the first Refrigerators

Day 2:

Teamwork



Physics
And Engineering


Day 3:
Citizenship

How to obey traffic laws (or not to...)


Budgeting (this place was too expensive)

Also when to use certain words 


Math

What she chose to do with chalk

Compound equation


Sports (besides watching the Olympics)

Sticky Ball

Conservation
How to remove a hook from a turtle without causing further harm

Day 4:

Biology (fish and frog life cycles, animal tracks and traces, etc.)



Art

Rock Tower, by Lily
Scorpion, by Jeremiah




Subjects also covered: Social Responsibility (when someone tried to take one of our flotation devices, then later apologized), Home Economics (how to clean, cook, keep good hygiene while away from home), Applied Math ('"How much further" etc.), Reading (signs, labels, etc.), Ecology ("don't play with that" and "put trash in the can"), Behavior studies (aka, "don't do what they just did"), and Consumer Economics ('we can either go here and do this or stay home and do that' Bonus: Day 5: How to put it all in a Blog.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to show some

thanks to this writer just for rescuing me from such a crisis. Just after

looking throughout the the net and obtaining methods which are

not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was over.[url=http://www.cheap-toms-outlet.com]cheap toms[/url] ,Living minus the answers to

the issues you've resolved as a result of your main short post

is a serious case, as well as the kind

that could have in a wrong way affected my

entire career if I hadn't noticed your blog post. Your good

know-how and

kindness in [url=http://www.cheap-toms-outlet.com]toms outlet[/url] handling [url=http://www.cheap-toms-outlet.com]toms outlet[/url] a lot of things was valuable. I'm not sure what I

would've done if I had not come across such a stuff like this. It's possible to at this moment relish my future. Thanks so much for the

high quality and

amazing guide. I will

not think twice to

suggest your web site to any individual who should get care on this area.

Anonymous said...

There's definately a great deal to find out about this topic. I love all the points you've made.



My homepage :: learn more about it
my page: great point